The Austrian premium free-range goose from KAUFFMANN is distinct in its finish thanks to its superb quality.
A true limited edition
The free-range goose is so named because it is allowed to roam outdoors freely every day. It sounds straightforward enough: however, these days, a free-range goose is much rarer than you might think. That is why a group of committed small-scale Austrian farmers have come together. They breed geese according to the species under the “Österreichische Weidegans” label of quality.
One of the ways in which the cackling poultry expresses their thanks is by producing down that others can only dream about. This breeding according to the species puts a natural restriction on the number of farmed animals. We can only fill a few hundred duvets a year with this precious down. As a limited edition, each and every individual duvet is truly a unique specimen of the highest quality.
Best goose down
Down is a particularly high-quality natural material, which requires a lot of sensitivity during processing.
„Bramscher Tuch“ is the sum of high-quality raw materials, fine yarns and exclusive fabric finishing.
SanProCare® sensitive – refined cotton fabric for perfect sleep. For a downy, dry and warm bed climate.
ÖSTERREICHISCHE PREMIUM WEIDEGANS PRODUCTS
Österreichische Premium Weidegans Duvet
100% down of the Austrian willow goose with 800 CUIN, wrapped in super fine maco batiste 384 thread count finest German fabric with double seam border, and super soft finish.
- super fine maco batiste 384 thread count finest German fabric 100% cotton
- Pure, white, new goose down, class 1 100% down, Origin: Austria Free-range goose
- Warmth category: medium/warm
Österreichische Premium Weidegans Pillow
The combination of 60% finest down and 40% high-quality feathers provides soft sleeping comfort with a pleasant level of support.
- Finest maco twill, 100 % cotton
- White, new goose down and feathers, class 1 60% down, 40% feathers, Origin: Austria Free-range goose
- Level of support: soft
Österreichische Premium Weidegans Trio Pillow
Also available as trio pillow. With inner filling of 70% feathers and 30% down and outside with 100% down – for sleeping comfort with very good level of support.
- Trio Pillow
- Fine maco batiste, 100% cotton
- Exterior: white, new goose feathers and down, class 1, 70% feathers, 30% down, Origin: Austria
- Interior: white, new goose down, class 1, 100 % down from Austrian Free-range goose
- Level of support: medium