Finest maco batiste, 100% cotton
Maco Cotton as the basis fort he finest batiste in different degrees of fineness.
100% North German goose down
The geese grow up in the rough, windy nature of Schleswig-Holstein, and species-appropriate husbandry is taken for granted on the goose farms in northern Germany. The 750 CUIN offers dreamy, light and excellent warmth.
„Bramscher Tuch“ is the sum of high-quality raw materials, fine yarns and exclusive fabric finishing.
- Please ventilate regularly and avoid direct sunlight.
- Regular gentle shaking helps to evenly distribute the linen fibres in the linen duvet.
- Do not use linen duvets permanently as a sitting or lying surface.
- For long-term store use the cotton bag and store in a dry place.
- Clean regularly according to the instructions on the care label.
* Items from our online shop can be returned free of charge within 14 days of receipt. To receive the return label, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reason for the return. Please note: the item must be returned with original label, original packaging and, if possible, with original cardboard box. If the product has been damaged by sleep, wear and tear or other damage, acceptance is mandatory. In this case, return costs will be charged.