Super fine maco batiste, 100% cotton
Maco Cotton as the basis fort he finest batiste in different degrees of fineness.
Eiderdown has always been appreciated as a valuable natural product. Icelandic farmers still gather the incomparably light, soft and warm eiderdown by hand according to a centuries old tradition.
Iceland is nearly touching the Arctic Circle. Europe’s second largest island nation is only thinly populated. Its untouched, harsh nature is the natural habitat of the Eider ducks.
- Please ventilate regularly and avoid direct sunlight.
- A gentle shake every so often helps distribute the down evenly.
- Avoid using down duvets to sit or lie on for longer periods.
- For long-term store use the cotton bag and store in a dry place.
- Clean every 2 – 4 years by following the instructions on the care label.
* Items from our online shop can be returned free of charge within 14 days of receipt. To receive the return label, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com stating the reason for the return. Please note: the item must be returned with original label, original packaging and, if possible, with original cardboard box. If the product has been damaged by sleep, wear and tear or other damage, acceptance is mandatory. In this case, return costs will be charged.